SECUREPAY.COM AND PIPELINE DATA

STAY AWAY FROM SECUREPAY (SECUREPAY.COM - OWNED BY PIPELINE DATA) IF YOU PLAN TO USE E-COMMERCE FOR YOUR BUSINESS. IT'S A CHEESY OPERATION WITH VERY POOR SERVICE. SEARCH FOR REVIEWS OF "PIPELINE DATA" AND YOU'LL SEE ALL KINDS OF COMPLAINTS. RUN FAR, RUN VERY FAR!

Comments

Pipeline and Securepay took unauthorized payments from my account without my permission and cause my bank to overdraft. This company is a scam

Why would they send an email to my wife saying she has an invoice for $107.00 and she knows nothing about it?

I told the lady that I better not be charged after I cancel my account and she said, "we don't do that here"

My account was cancelled over two weeks ago and I do have an email confirming it and I was charged $40 for monthly fees.

What an absolute joke this company is.

I wish I would have found this site earlier. They are HORRIBLE!!!

Horrible customer service and I have been charged so many fees that I have to dispute every month!

STAY AWAY!!!

I really blame my self for not researching pipeline data first. I was sucked in by their free offer of no fees to sign up.

In my two months of using them, I have been charged over $110 in non use fees. I just opened my online store and sales havent started to come in yet, so no I am paying for non use!!! When I called to discuss the fees during business hours I was told no one was available to talk to me, right then and there I knew I had made a big mistake. They are crooks, unprofessional and have an F rate with the BBB.

How could I not have looked into them first.

Live and learn, I had to close my bank account I have had for 20 years to keep them out of it. I am waiting for them to send me to collections, and I will fight that tooth and nail.

newbusinessowner, they did the same thing to me. they "say" they never received my cancellation form.

they've received every thing else I've emailed/faxed to them. they're a bunch of crooks and they have poor customer service skills as well. i wish i'd checked them out before I signed on with them. but, i'm getting joy out of discouraging others to sign on with them.

so far i've turned 6 away from signing on with them. :(

They are the worst! STAY AWAY!

I am telling you or you will regret. I closed an account and even then kept charging me monthly for not having account activity. Hello? No activity because I closed the account *** people.

Then last week they charged me annual fee, for a closed account. Can you believe this? I feel like killing someone.

Are they out of their minds??????? Bunch of idiots.

Stay away from charge.com(pipelinedata) they charged me 185 this month for a PCI compliance fee when they never discussed when the charge should occur and the necessary steps!!! I am seriously considering taking this to court.

Here Here! Stay away from Pipeline Data!

They took $150.00 out of my business account and never notified me regarding this. When I called they said that it was in a letter that was sent out. I told them I NEVER received the letter. They said that it was noted on my account that the letter was sent out.

SO WHAT? I have called 3 times to dispute this and they will not reimburse my money.

THEY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET INTO MY ACCOUNT AND TAKE MONEY WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT!!!! THIS SHOULD BE CRIMINAL AND CHARGES SHOULD BE FILED AGAINST THEM!

:( Stay away from Pipeline and Securepay!! Using them for your merchant needs is a terrible idea.They are lazy, evil, thieving, lying, cheating idiots.

Pipeline is the worst display of professionalism I have ever seen.

If you want your business to do well, then DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Believe me, you will regret it for a long time.

I have tried to cancel my account with them four times over the last four months via fax. It is like screaming in the dark.

It is impossible. This company is a scam.

Stay far far away. I have had to involve our attorney.

Island Heights, New Jersey, United States #20472

Pipeline Data is without question one of the worst. They unilaterally terminated my account with them while retaining proceeds of several sales totaling several thousands of dollars for what they c laimed would be a 6-month term (security).

The 6-month period has long passed. They now ignore my attempts to contact them to discuss return of my money.

I guess it's time to sue. Bastards.

Foster, Rhode Island, United States #17989

STAY AWAY FROM PIPELINE, CANCELED MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM IN JAN 08--DUE TO OUTRIGHT CRIMINAL BUSINESS PRACTICES. SINCE THEN I HAVE LEARNED THEY CONTINUED TO BILL ME FOR 6MONTHS---CALLED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME SINCE I DID NOT NOTIFY THEM IN TIME THEY WILL BE STEALING THIS MONEY FROM ME, OUTRIGHT CRIMINAL

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #16235

Well back on 6.3.08 I wrote that I was to get a refund from pipeline data within thirty days, well folks it is now 6.9.08 and still haven't received the $99 refund so now it has been 35 days.....???????????? Called them and got probably a run around I was told if it isn't in my bank by wedesday 6.11.08 to call them and they would have to put another refund order in,,, yea right and guess I will have to wait for another thirty days. I believe this was a scam, how many other folks have they did this too, wow look at the interest you could make if you did a 1000 people and kept their money for a month or two....

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #15182

My bank account was charged twice for my annual fee, once in Dec 2007 then again in May 2008, I was told I would receive a refund for the charge in May in 30 days, as of this date still haven't received it. It has been 29 days....hum???

Have been with them three years this is the first time something has happened, I know mistakes happen so was willing to wait it out, but it is getting very close to the thirty days. $99 isn't a lot of money to some people but to a small business it means paying an electric bill or some of the rent....

Garden Plain, Kansas, United States #13936

I have to say, after I signed on with Pipeline/Secure pay, I heard of numerous complaints against them and I became quite nervous and considered severing my contract with them.

However, in the past seven months, I have retained them and I have had zero problems so far. I've called a couple of times with questions, and I've always been helped quickly and with politeness.

I understand there are MANY complaints against them; I just wanted to add one positive response.